PADI RESCUE DIVER
The PADI Rescue Diver course teaches you techniques to avoid and manage problems and improve your confidence as a diver. The subject is serious but the training is fun – many divers tell us that the PADI Rescue Diver course was their most challenging yet rewarding course! Our instructors certainly love teaching it.
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills.
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
This course is not only necessary to become a well-rounded and responsible diver, but also an essential part of both the Divemaster and Instructor courses, and the Master Scuba Diver certification.
This option includes PADI Rescue Diver eLearning Lite (No videos) material, which is just a simple digital version of the PADI Rescue Diver manual. So if the student has any questions during reading, he/she will need to wait until coming here to discuss it with their instructor.
Full eLearning Option Available
3 days / Php22,500
Full PADI Rescue Diver eLearning has a lot more information than the Lite, it is designed for student’s independent study of the theory without the presence of an instructor. So this is perfect for students who want to finish all of the theory thoroughly by themselves before coming.
- Minimum Age: 12 years old
- PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver certification – must have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive.
- EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months. (Don’t have EFR yet? Please refer to PADI Rescue Diver + EFR page for more information.)